DISCLAIMER: This post is sponsored by Stencil Revolution. I’m totally loving the stencils they sent me so I’m excited to be working with them on this giveaway. All opinions are my own. Thanks for supporting the brands that make Vintage Kitty possible!
You guys know how much I LOVE to get crafty. So, I was super excited when Emily from Stencil Revolution contacted me about teaming up on stencil project. Of course I was like “let’s stencil it!”
I mean, a stencil can take anything from drab to fab with a little bit of patience and paint. So many possibilities from floors to walls to craft projects but I decided that since most of you are here for the food, I would give you a little table setting inspiration.
Whether you’re trying to keep the kiddos from destroying the dining table or you’re going all out for a holiday dinner, a reuseable placemat is a fun way to dress a table.
How awesome did this wooden placemat turn out? I made it using the Orion Stencil. It really spoke to me because it had that vintage look reminiscent of the Art Deco tiles I’ve seen in Miami.
The stencil was easy to use and reuse because it’s made out of thick mylar. That’s important because I had to reposition the stencil to make the repeating pattern.
To achieve this look, I sponged on the design using craft paint and then handpainted the gold detail with a brush. To give the placemat a vintage feel, I used a black glaze over the paint and then distressed the wood with sandpaper.
I’m super pleased with the end result. They’re classy and practical which I love!
Now it’s your turn! Stencil Revolution is providing one lucky winner with a $50 Gift Certificate. Scroll down to enter the giveaway.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: The ‘$50 StencilRevolution.com Gift Card’ (“Sweepstakes”) begins on 08/11/2018 at 12:00 AM (Eastern Time) and ends on 08/20/2018 at 11:59PM (Eastern Time ) (the “Promotion Period”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of StencilRevolution.com (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of United States who are 18 or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
3. Winner Selection: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted by vintagekitty.com. Giveaway ends August 20, 2018 at 11:59PM EST. Winner will randowly drawn and announced on August 21, 2018. by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
4. Prizes:- 1 (#) winner(s) will receive [(1) $50 StencilRevolution.com Gift Card] (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $$50)
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within United States. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
5. Online Entry: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by signing into the entry form and perform the tasks provided. The entry form can be found on the following website at https://vintagekitty.com/stencil-revolution-giveaway.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes.
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
8. Winner’s List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addresses, stamped, #10 envelope to StencilRevolution.com cc: $50 StencilRevolution.com Gift Card at 14391 Spring Hill Dr Ste 506 Spring Hill, FL, 34609 United States. Request must be received no later than Giveaway ends August 20, 2018 at 11:59PM EST. Winner will be randowly drawn and announced August 21, 2018.
9. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by StencilRevolution.com, 14391 Spring Hill Dr Ste 506 Spring Hill, FL, 34609 United States, email@example.com
11. Facebook Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.