These roasted green beans are baked on a sheet pan with thyme, scallions and butter. Super easy and super delicious for weeknights or holidays.
Roasted Green Beans Recipe
- 10 ounces green beans , washed and end trimmed
- 4 scallions , chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon butter , melted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425F
- On a sheet pan, toss together green beans, thyme and scallions with melted butter and oil.
- Generously sprinkle with salt and pepper then bake for 20-25 minutes or until green beans are tender.
- If you triple the recipe, make sure to use two sheet pans so the green beans aren’t crowded.
- Spring onions have been in short supply lately. You’ll notice that I used leeks instead to photograph the recipe. Shallots are another good substitute.
Love this easy vegetable recipe? Check out all our side dish recipes for more fabulous eats!
You might also like:
Small Thanksgiving dinner party? This recipe for turkey cutlets combines the best parts of a roast turkey and stuffing, but easily serves two to four people without all the fuss.